|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs||» Amlodipine Besylate|
- Unit of Measure
We are a profound manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Amlodipine Besylate [CAS no.111470-99-6], which is also known as Levamlodipine. The offered product is a pharmacologically active enantiomer of amlodipine. Amlodipine is related to the dihydropyridine group of calcium channel blocker utilized as an anti-anginal and anti-hypertensive agent. (S)-Enantiomer of Amlodipine. A dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker; activity resides basically in the (-)-isomer. Moreover, we supply the S Amlodipine Besylate [CAS no.111470-99-6] in safe packaging material within promised time limits.
- Molecular formula: C20H25ClN2O5,C6H6O3S
- Molecularweight: 567.1
- CAS Number: 103129-82-4
- Application: Antihypertensive
- Specification: As per IP/BP
- Chemical Name [IUPAC Name]:
- (S)-3-ethyl 5-methyl 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylatebenzenesulphonate.