|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs||» Amlodipine Besylate|
We are profound Amlodipine Besylate manufacturer, supplier and exporter in Gujarat (India). Our offered product is a long-acting calcium channel blockerdihydropyridine (DHP) class] utilized as an anti-hypertensive and in the medication of angina pectoris. In comparison to other calcium channel blockers, Amlodipine Besylate acts by relaxing the smooth muscle in the arterial wall, reducing complete peripheral resistance and hence decreasing BP; in angina, it enhances blood flow to the heart muscle (although DHP-class calcium channel blockers are more selective for arteries as compared to myocardium because the cardiac calcium channels are not of the dihydropyridine-type).
- Molecular formula: C20H25ClN2O5,C6H6O3S
- Molecularweight: 567.1
- CAS Number: 111470-99-6
- Application: Antihypertensive
- Specification: As per IP/BP/EP/USP
- 3-Ethyl 5-methyl (4RS)-2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4- dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate benzenesulphonate.
- (RS)-3-ethyl 5-methyl 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate
- 3,5-Pyridinedicarboxylic acid, 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,4-dihydro-6-methyl-, 3-ethyl 5-methyl ester, (+)-, monobenzenesulfonate.
- 3-Ethyl 5-methyl (+)-2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(o-chlorophenyl)-1,4-dihydro-6-methyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate, monobenzenesulfonate