|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs||» Amlodipine Besylate|
- Unit of Measure
We are profound Amlodipine Besylate (CAS no.111470-99-6) manufacturer, supplier and exporter in Gujarat (India). Our offered product is a long-acting calcium channel blockerdihydropyridine (DHP) class] utilized as an anti-hypertensive and in the medication of angina pectoris. In comparison to other calcium channel blockers,Amlodipine Besylate (CAS no.111470-99-6) acts by relaxing the smooth muscle in the arterial wall, reducing complete peripheral resistance and hence decreasing BP; in angina, it enhances blood flow to the heart muscle (although DHP-class calcium channel blockers are more selective for arteries as compared to myocardium because the cardiac calcium channels are not of the dihydropyridine-type).
- Molecular formula: C20H25ClN2O5,C6H6O3S
- Molecularweight: 567.1
- CAS Number: 111470-99-6
- Application: Antihypertensive
- Specification: As per IP/BP/EP/USP
- 3-Ethyl 5-methyl (4RS)-2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4- dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate benzenesulphonate.
- (RS)-3-ethyl 5-methyl 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-6-methyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate
- 3,5-Pyridinedicarboxylic acid, 2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,4-dihydro-6-methyl-, 3-ethyl 5-methyl ester, (+)-, monobenzenesulfonate.
- 3-Ethyl 5-methyl (+)-2-[(2-aminoethoxy)methyl]-4-(o-chlorophenyl)-1,4-dihydro-6-methyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate, monobenzenesulfonate